THIS is to inform all the candidates who have been offered provisional admission for the 2015/2016 academic session that the school management has announced the date for Benue State University Screening Exercise and Registration for newly admitted candidates.
The Benue State University, Makurdi screening/registration procedure for all newly admitted students has commenced.
Candidates who chose the Institution as their choice in the 2015 UTME and participated in the screening exercise can confirm their admission status here. If you are admitted, you can proceed with the Screening/Registration below;
1. In order to enable you complete your screening process and become a bonafide student of BSU, you are requested to strictly adhere to the following steps in the screening and registration process:
i. Check for your admission on the Benue State University Portal and print details on payment of N400 at the designated banks;
ii. Proceed to pay the processing fee of Five thousand, five hundred naira, (N5,500.00) only, non-refundable to Benue State University at the designated banks and print your admission letter;
iii. Complete the screening form On-line, print and sign. Your screening status will be communicated to you in the remarks column on the form;
iv. Proceed to Academic Office for documentation;
vi. Proceed to the designated banks and pay the approved fees using your UTME or DE registration number as user ID and PASSWORD. This also applies to successful preliminary French, Science and Vocation and Technology candidates who have been placed in various degree programmes;
vii. The designated banks are as follows:
Fidelity Bank Plc United Bank for Africa Plc
Zenith Bank Plc Unity Bank
ECOBank Plc Union Bank of Nigeria Plc
Guaranty Trust Bank Skye Bank Plc
Sterling Bank Plc
First Bank of Nigeria Plc
Proceed again to register On-line by completing the following forms;
* Personal Data,
* Course Registration,
* Medical Form
* Matriculation Oath Form
Print and duly sign these forms.
viii. Proceed to College, Faculty and Departmental offices for documentation.
ix. Proceed to Student Affairs Division of documentation.
x. Proceed to the University Library for documentation.
xi. Proceed to the University Clinic for documentation.
xii. Proceed to Security Department for documentation.
2. Watch out for the orientation and matriculation programmes;
3. Registration by proxy is PROHIBITED;
4. Change of name(s) is prohibited after registration. Candidates graduate with names used for admission and registration;
5. Below is the checklist of requirements for screening and registration
Checklist of Requirements for Screening and Registration
a. Processing fee receipt of payment (N5, 500.00)
b. BSU Admission letter
c. Post UTME and Direct Entry screening test result
d. Original JAMB admission letter
e. Original UTME result slip with embossed passport photograph
f. Original Direct Entry On-line e-registration printout with embossed passport photograph
g. Original of academic qualifications
h. Birth certificate/declaration of age
i. Married certificate/declaration, change of name(s) where applicable
j. Certificate of State Origin
k. Writing materials
l. Four (4) passport photographs
6. Candidates who are unsuccessful at the screening process may wish to report at the Academic Office with their screening forms and the other credentials for further directives;
7. Candidates who are yet to the upload their credentials and other documents on the portal are advised to do so to enable us screen them on-line.
Source: Benue State University Portal.
Please click on the twitter and Facebook like button to share this news with your friends.