The Federal Polytechnic Bida, Post UTME Admission Screening Registration for the 2016/2017 academic session has commenced – See full details below;
All the prospective applicants who chose the Federal Polytechnic, Bida, Niger State as their preferred choice in the 2016 UTME that the admission screening registration for 2016/2017 has fully commenced.
– Candidates Must have selected Fed poly Bida as institution choice
– Candidates must have obtained the minimum cut off mark of 180 in 2016 UTME
– Candidates Must possess minimum of five(5) credits at not more than 2 sittings in the relevant O- level subjects
Application Cost: Two thousand naira (N2,000.00) only.
Method of Application
– From a computer system connected to the internet, go to the college portal at; http://apply.federalpolybida.edu.ng/Account/Register
– On the page that loads up, sign up by providing necessary details as indicated.
– Ensure you provide accurate and valid details
– An email confirmation will be sent to the email address you provided during registration. Check your mail (Inbox is SPAM) for the message and click on the link provided to validate your email address.
– Proceed to http://apply.federalpolybida.edu.ng/Account/Login and log in with the email address and password you provided during registration.
– On the page that opens, click on the apply button under “Post-UTME screening Form 2016/2017 Session”
– Proceed to make payment via the REMITA platform.
-Once your payment is successful you will be redirected to the application portal to complete your application.
-Fill all the necessary information as required
-Upload your passport photograph (JPEG format not more than 50kb)
-You will also be required to browse and upload scanned copies of your O-level results and JAMB result
-Review all information provided
-Click on the Submit button
-If your application is successful, a page will appear indicating so.
-Print the slip and keep it save
-Await further directive from school management
The sales and submissions of Federal Polytechnic Bidapoly Application form closes on Friday 30th September, 2016.
Please click on the twitter and Facebook like buttons to share this news with your friends.