This is to inform the general public that the Management of Benue State University (BSU), Makurdi, Nigeria, at the 23rd meeting of Senates which took place on the 29th November, 2012, the senate has come to mutual agreement for all the students of the Institution to resume for her First Semester of 2012/2013 academic session.
Below is the details for the resumption.
Benue State University 2012/2013 Academic Calender
– Monday, 10th December, 2012 ===> All Freshers/newly admitted students will begin their screening and registration.
– Friday, 21st December, 2012 ===> Christmas Break. All students of the Institution are expected to return to their various home.
– Saturday, 5th January, 2013 ===> All returning students shall resume.
– Monday, 7th to Monday, 14th January, 2013 ===> Registration of old/returning students and also Freshers who are yet to complete their Registrations can start from were they stop.
*** All newly admitted students of Benue State University are expected to pay a non-refundable fee of N5,500.00 (Five thousand and five hundred naira only) in any of the approved banks, and then proceed to print your admission letter using the JAMB Registration Number as user ID and password.
*** The designated banks where Benue State University Students can make their payment are listed below:
– First Bank Plc, Makurdi
– Union Bank Plc, Makurdi
– UBA Plc, Makurdi
– EcoBank Plc, Makurdi
– Guarantee Trust Bank Plc,Makurdi.
– Fidelity Bank Plc, Makurdi
– Zenith Bank Plc, Makurdi
– Main Street Bank Plc, Makurdi
*** Benue State University Freshers Matriculation will take place on thursday, 24th January, 2013.
All the Students of BSU are advised to adhere to this important announcement.
For more latest news on Benue State University, visit www.nigeriaschool.com.ng/Bsu
please share this with our facebook friends.