WE are using this platform to inform all the candidates who chose Benue State University, BSU as their first or second choice in the 2014 UTME, (JAMB) that the BSU Post-UTME registration for 2014/2015 Academic Session commenced on the 16th of July, 2014.
All the candidates who made Benue State University their 1st or 2nd choice MUST have sat for the 2014 UTME Examinations, and scored a minimum of 180 or higher in the relevant subjects as advertised in the UME Brochure.
Applicants are required to have a minimum of Five(5) relevant passes at Credit level in the Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSCE) conducted by the West African Examinations Council (WAEC) or the National Examinations Council (NECO) in not more than two(2) sittings, including a pass at credit level in English.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Prospective students who want to apply for admission into Benue State University for the 2014/2015 Admission Session should follow the guide below.
(1) From a computer system connected to the internet, goto the Bayero University website at, www.buk.edu.ng, when the webpage loads up, click on the 2014 POST-UTME REGISTRATION
(2) You are required to Login using your UTME Number and UTME Aggregate (total score), then upload your passport-sized photograph.
Note: Your UTME Number is your Jamb Registration Number and then your total Jamb Scores.
(3) Then fill-in the Applicant’s Particulars Form.
(4) When you are done filling the form and submitted, print your personalized Payment Invoice and use the invoice to make the payment of Two Thousand Five Hundred Naira (N2,500.00) only, at any branch of Banks Listed on your Invoice nationwide.
(5) After making the payment, return to the BSU website, www.buk.edu.ng, login again. Your payment will be validated after which you can print your personalized Examination Card.
IMPORTANT NOTE: No Applicant will be allowed to sit for the Post-UTME test without a valid Examination Card.
BSU SCREENING EXERCISE AND POST–UTME TEST DATE
The date of the screening exercise and Post UTME examinations of Benue State University will be announced in the media as well as communicated to all registered applicants via their gsm and email addresses. (You are advice to use a valid email address and phone number)
The Venue, Time and Sitting Arrangement for the test will be on applicants’ Examination Cards.
Please share this info with our friends on twitter and Facebook.