USING this medium, we would like to inform the general public and most especially all the candidates who chose Bells University of Technology, (Bells) as their choice institution in the Jamb 2016 UTME that the school has announced it 2016/17 post UTME Screening Procedure.
How to Apply for Bell University Post UTME Screening – 2016/17
General Entry Requirement
All Aspirants of the College, MUST apply and partake in the 2016/2017 Unified Tertiary and Matriculation Examination (UTME) and obtain the minimum JAMB cut-off mark or obtained the JAMB Direct Entry Form where applicable.
Applicants applying for admission into any undergraduate programme MUST possess a minimum of five(5) O’Level Credit passes at one or two sittings in SSCE/GCE/NECO or equivalents which must include Credit passes in English Language and Mathematics, and other subjects relevant to the proposed course of study.
Awaiting Result: Candidates awaiting results can also apply provided there is the assurance that such results will be available by September/October, 2016.
Bell University Undergraduate Programmes:
For course specific requirements, visit the college portal by clicking here.
COLLEGE OF NATURAL AND APPLIED SCIENCES (4 Years).
– B.Sc. Microbiology
– B.Sc. Industrial Chemistry
– B.Sc. Biochemistry
– B.Sc. Physics with Electronics
– B.Sc. Applied Mathematics with Statistics
– B. Tech. Computer Science
– B. Tech. Information Technology
– B.Tech. Food Technology
– B.Tech. Food Technology (Food Science with Business)
– B.Tech Biotechnology
– B.Sc. Nutrition & Dietetics
– B.Sc. Culinary Science and Hospitality Management
COLLEGE OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCES (4 Years).
– B.Sc. Business Administration
– B.Sc. Finance and Banking
– B.Sc. Economics
– B.Sc. Accounting
– B.Sc. Management Technology
COLLEGE OF ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCES (4/6 Years).
– B.Sc. Architecture
– B.Tech. Building Technology
– B.Tech. Quantity Surveying
– B.Tech. Surveying and Geoinformatics
– B.Tech. Urban and Regional Planning
– B.Tech. Estate Management
COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING (5 Years)
– B.Tech. Biomedical Engineering
– B.Tech. Computer Engineering
– B.Tech. Electrical & Electronics Engineering
– B.Tech. Mechanical Engineering
– B.Tech. Mechatronics Engineering
– B.Tech. Telecommunications Engineering
Compulsory Bells University Post UTME Screening Exercise
There will be compulsory Screening Exercise for all prospective candidates, including those who have not chosen the University in the UTME/Direct Entry and wish to attend Bells University of Technology, as well as candidates, who have chosen the Institution as First or Second Choice will take place as follows:
Dates: Saturday, 21st May, 2016
Bell University Post UTME Screening Centres:
– Educational Advancement Centre, Plot 4, Independence Square,
Old Bodija, Ibadan.
– Pace Setters Academy, Plot 50, Lome Crescent, Wuse Zone 7,
Off NAFDAC Office, Abuja.
– Corona School, 2-10 Olujobi Crescent, Gbagada Estate,
– Cambridge International School, Kosini Street, Off Airport Road, Warri, Delta State.
– Rivers State College of Arts and Science, Rumuola, Port-Harcourt, Nigeria
– Multi-Purpose Hall, Bells University of Technology,
Ota, Ogun State
Documents to Come Along with
All the applicants are expected to come along with their printed Application Form, Acknowledgement slip, two Referee’s reports (under confidential cover), original O’ level / A’ level results, UTME results, two passport photographs and original Birth Certificate.
Purchase of Application Form.
Interested candidates are to pay a sum of Ten Thousand Naira, (N10,000.00) only , for the purchase of the form, at any branch of the approved banks:
Zenith Bank Plc
Acc. No. 1011306800
First Bank of Nigeria Plc
Acc. No. 2016854567
United Bank for Africa Plc
Acc. No. 1016085117
Wema Bank Plc
Acc. No. 0122116447
CLICK HERE to download Bell University Post-UTME Undergraduate Application Form, fill it with your details and submit it.
Warning: No payment must be made to individual account or any account not listed here.
Evidence of payment should be brought to the venue of the screening exercise.
Source: BELL University website:
Please click on the twitter and Facebook Like button to share this info with your friends.