We published yesterday that Babcock University Post UTME Screening exercise has commence for 2013/2014 academic session, but the details were half baked, all interested candidates who select Babcock University as their Choice should follow the steps provided below.
Step By Step Registration Guideline For Admission into Babcock University for 2013/2014 Session
( 1 ) All candidates should ensure that the computer they are making use of, has Microsoft Excel installed and you will need to download the Babcock University post UTME application form- Click HERE to Download.
You can also find the application form attached to your email address you received from Babcock Uni. freebrowsinglink.com
After you have successfully downloaded the APPLICATION FORM, double click on it to open and complete the form, Enter 1st and 2nd course choices, examination center and examination dates on the application form, then proceed to step 2 below.
( 2 ) Submit your recent passport photograph (applicant picture) with the specifications given below.
Dimensions: 2 x 2 passport size or 600×600 pixels.
Max: 1200×1200 pixels.
Color background: RED
File Format: JPEG file format
File Size: Maximum of 240KB (if you are confused on how to do this, request the assistance of the Business center owner)
Print a copy of your completed application form (with your passport photograph.
N.B. This is required for you to successfully sit for the examination).
( 3 ) Then make payment of N5,500.00 (Five thousand naira) only to any of the following bank accounts and keep your bank teller intact: Freebrowsinglink
BANK NAME ||| ACCOUNT NAME ||| ACCOUNT NUMBER
(*) Babcock MicroFinace:
Account name: Babcock University Operations,
Account No: 2020100002
(*) Access Bank:
Bank Name: Babcock MicroFinance
Account Number: 0058472886
(*) Bank: Diamond Bank:
Bank Name: Diamond Fees Collection,
Account Number: 0027465087
(*) Bank: GTB:
Bank Name: GTB Fees Collection Account
Account Number: 0017175231
(*) Bank: Wema
Bank Name: Wema Bank Operations Account
Account Number: 0120306071
ALERT: Before Making Payment, Please confirm that the Account Numbers Provided above belong to Babcock University
Although we are sure the bank details given belong to Babcock University, it is important that you always do your due diligence.
( 4 ) After successfully making payment, Please Scan your bank teller (If you are making use of your cell-phone camera, ensure it is readable).
(5) Then send the following Documents to the Email address of Babcock University. firstname.lastname@example.org : freebrowsing link .com
– Your Completed form.
– Your Recent Passport photograph.
– Your Scanned bank teller.
Within a week, you will receive an e-mail confirmation from the Institution, ensure you keep checking your emails to confirm.
( 6 ) Eligible Candidates are expected to bring the following Items to the Screening Examination Date.
– Your Birth Certificate.
– Your O’ Level results.
– Your JAMB 2013 results if available.
– Printout of the completed application form (must include your recent passport photograph).
BABCOCK UNIVERSITY EXAMINATION CENTRES FOR 2013/2014
(1) Babcock University Computer Laboratory (Chiemela Ikonne Theatre).
(2) AfriHub ICT Centre, University of Nigeria, Enugu Campus, Enugu.
(3) AfriHub ICT Centre, Federal University of Technology, Owerri.
(4) AfriHub ICT Centre, University of Calabar, Calabar
(5) AfriHub ICT Centre, No. 142 Oba Akran Avenue, Ikeja, Lagos. (Beside Vita Foam Industries).
(6) Chams City, Plot 66, 1st Avenue, off Shehu Shagari Road,Abuja.
(7) Chams City, 2A Isaac John Street, Ikeja GRA, Lagos.
Time: 10:00 a.m. prompt at all the centres
Available Examination Dates
Months and Dates
April: 16/18, 23/25, 30
May: 2, 7/9, 14/16, 21/23
June: 18/20, 25/27
We freebrowsinglink.com team wish all the candidates the best.
Please share this post with the facebook share buttons below/above this post.