FUTA Admissions into Pre-Degree Programme 2014/2015 Session Announced
THIS is to inform the members of the general public and all interested persons that the school management of Federal University of Technology, Akure, (FUTA) that the is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Pre-degree Science (PDS) Programme of the University.
NOTE: The FUTA PDS Programme is full time, and will run for one academic session of Two (2) semesters.
Candidates who applied for admission into the University via Jamb and were not able to reach the school cutoff for admission are advice to take part in this programme. you can check the FUTA Post UME Result here.
According to the school management, out of 5,865 candidates who applied for admission into the University for the 2014/2015 Academic Session, only 1,014 candidates will be admitted, read the full details here.
ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS INTO FUTA PRE DEGREE PROGRAM:
Eligibility: Applicants should possess five(5) Credit passes in (WASC, NECO, GCE or NABTEB) at not more than two(2) sittings in relevant subjects from;
* ENGLISH LANGUAGE
* BIOLOGY/AGRICULTURAL SCIENCE
Note: **Credit pass in Economics is compulsory in the School of Management Technology**
ADMISSIONS COULD BE SOUGHT INTO THE FOLLOWING SCHOOLS IN FUTA:
* School of Agriculture and Agricultural Technology (SAAT)
* School of Engineering and Engineering Technology (SEET)
* School of Earth and Mineral Sciences (SEMS)
* School of Environmental Technology (SET)
* School of Management Technology (SMAT)
* School of Sciences (SOS)
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
1) Candidates are to pay application fee of Fifteen thousand naira (N15,000.00) only, excluding bank charges on e-transact in any bank on the e-transact platform.
2) Candidates are to complete and print the PDS Application Form online after payment by logging on to the Federal University of Technology, Akure’s website www.futa.edu.ng and click on the online PDS Application Form.
3a) Submit the Online application form and print out a copy of the registration slip.
b) The application opens on Monday, 9th June, 2014 and closes on Friday 31st October, 2014.
NOTICE TO AWAITING STUDENTS: All awaiting results candidates must upload their result on the www.futa.edu.ng on or before Monday 3rd November, 2014
CLOSING DATE FOR SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION FORMS
All completed online application forms with the required relevant documents should be submitted to www.futa.edu.ng not later than Friday, 31st October, 2014.
Centre for Continuing Education,
Federal University of Technology, Akure.
Please share this info with our friends on twitter and Facebook.