We are using this medium to inform the members off general public and all the interested candidates that admission forms are now on half dog eligible and qualified Registered Nurses for admission into the Post-Basic School of Psychiatric Nursing, Neuropsychiatric Hospital, Aro, Abeokuta, Ogun State for May 2013 to November 2014 Session.
1. Five (5) Credits in WASC/SSS GI GCE OR NECO to include-
Physics at not more than two(2) sittings.
also, individuals with BNSC Degree can also apply for specialty in this field.
2. Registered Nurse Certificate (RN) of nursing and Midwifery Council of nigeria (N&MCN).
3. At least one year Post Qualification/Registration with cognate experience (mininimum)
1. Payment of a sum of N5,000 only to the hospitals accounts department with evidence of a receipt of payment.
2. Application forms are to be collected from the school of psychiatric nursing after payment.
SALE OF FORMS:
The sales of form will begin on the 4th February to the 15th March, 2013.
All the Completed application forms must be returned to the school on or before the 15th March, 2013
For more information and requires, Please contact: The Ag. Principal/Head of School,
School of Psychiatric Nursing,
Aro. Abeokuta, Ogun State.
Article Source. School of Psychiatric Nursing,