WE are using this medium to inform all the Jamb candidates who chose Ahmadu Bello University, ABU, Zaria as their choice in the 2014 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) conducted by Joint Admission and Matriculation Board, (JAMB), that the school management has announced the date for her 2014/2015 Post-UTME screening Exercise.
Candidates who applied for admission into undergraduate programmes of the Ahmadu Bellow University, ABU are advice to carefully read the guideline below before applying for the screening exercise.
* Candidates who scored 180 and above in the 2014/2015 JAMB UTME for all Courses.
* Candidates who chose Ahmadu Bello University as their FIRST CHOICE.
Procedure for Online Registration for ABU PUTME Screening
Registration for the Ahmadu Bello University 2014/2015 Post-UTME screening exercise commenced on Tuesday 9th July, 2014 and will CLOSE on Thursday 7th August, 2014.
Eligible Candidates are required to pay the sum of Two thousand, two hundred naira, (N2,200.00) only, for the screening exercise. This is exclusive of bank administrative charges of N200.00.
HOW TO MAKE PAYMENT
Candidates are advised to visit the ABU Zaria PUTME registration portal (putme.abu.edu.ng) and Generate a Transaction Payment Slip, print the slip and proceed to any of the approved banks below to make payment.
– Diamond Bank Plc
– Main Street Bank Plc
– Key Stone Bank Plc
– First Bank of Nigeria Plc
– Guarantee Trust Bank Plc
– United Bank for Africa UBA Plc
– Stanbic IBTC Bank Plc
– Fidelity Bank Plc
– Zenith Bank Plc
Candidate are to use their Jamb 2014 registration number as their username and their respective state of origin as password for login in.
After making payment in any of the designated Banks, candidates are to go back to the ABU PUTME portal (putme.abu.edu.ng) to finish up their registration and schedule for the Screening Test.
The printout of the scheduled test and a printout of the UTME result MUST be submitted on the day of the screening.
Note: Candidates MUST keep photocopies of all submissions for their own records.
Candidates MUST arrive at the screening venue at least Two Hour before their scheduled screening time, to ensure proper briefing and accreditation.
Take note of the following:
* (GSM Phones are not allowed during the Post-UTME Screening Exercise.
* Parents, Guardians and uninvited law enforcement agencies will not be allowed into the venues during the Post-UTME Screening Exercise.
* Only the calculators similar to those provided by JAMB will be allowed into the screening venue.
Venues for Screening
* Venues, dates and time for ABU 2014 Post-UME Screening are as contained on the scheduling Slip.
Any candidate who fails to appear for the screening exercise on the date indicated on his/her Schedule Slip would not be considered for admission into the Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria during the 2014/2015 academic session.
Follow the steps below to register
* Type in your JAMB number and state of origin on the login page and click on login
* A transaction id will be generated for you, printout the Slip and go to any of the designated banks listed above and make payment.
* Login after payment to complete your registration and schedule for the Screening test
* Provide your personal records if missing and click update
* You must provide a valid GSM number and Email address
* Upload your true passport size photograph in JPG format (not more than 100KB) and O/level results (where available).
* Choose awaiting result where applicable. Ensure that your photograph is uploaded.
* Click on the save button.
* You will be redirected to the Portal where you will be scheduled for the screening
* Print 2 copies of the Scheduling slip and bring along during the screening exercise.
Please share this information with our friends on twitter and Facebook.