This is to inform the members of the public and all the candidates who made Afe Babalola University, Ado-Ekiti (ABUAD) as their Choice that the school management has announced the commencement of their 2013/2014 Post UTME Screening Exercise and it Is Scheduled To Hold As Follows;
Date: Saturday, 6th July, 2013
Time: 10 Am Prompt
All Candidates who apply for Admission into Afe Babalola University for the 2013/2014 Academic Session should take note of the following:
1. Candidates Who who wrote and Passed Jamb 2013 UTME.
2. Candidates Who Have Already Passed Or Are Awaiting Waec/Neco Results.
3. Candidates Who Purchased Abuad Post Utme 2013/2014 Application Form.
4. Candidates Who Have Not Purchased The Form, But Who Can Purchase Such Forms At The Screening Centres On The Day Of Screening.
5. Candidates Who Have Chosen Abuad As First Or Second Choice.
6. Candidates Who Did Not Choose Abuad in the 2013 UTME, But Need A Change Of Institution To Afe Babalola University can also Apply.
Dates and Venues of ABUAD 2013/2014 Post-UTME Screening Examination
All Candidates are expected to be At The Venue 40 Minutes Before The Commencement Of The Screening. The Date for ABUAD 2013 post utme commence from Saturday, 6th July, 2013
* Main Campus: Afe Babalola University, Km 8.5, Afe Babalola Way, Ado Ekiti, Ekiti State.
* Ibadan: Afe Babalola International Study Center, Ab Plaza, Osuntokun Junction, Opposite Zenith Bank, Ibadan, Oyo State.
* Abuja: Garki Secondary School, Area 10, Garki, Abuja.
* Lagos: Afe Babalola Auditorium, University Of Lagos Akoka, Lagos.
* Port Harcourt: Rivers State College Of Arts & Science, Rumuola Road, Port-Harcourt.
* Warri: Montessori International School, 66, Airport Road, Opposite Delta Career College, Warri.
Screening Requirements to bring to ABUAD 2013 post utme
All Applicants Must Bring To The Screening Centers The Following Documents;
1. Completed Application Forms (Post Utme And Change Of University Form For Candidates Changing To Afe Babalola University)
2. Evidence Of Payment (Bank Tellers)
3. Copies Of O’ Level Result (If Available)
4. Jamb Result Slip.
5. Birth Certificate
6. Writing Materials
7. 4 Recent Passport Photograph
How Much is ABUAD 2013/2014 Post-UTME Screening Form?
Where to buy Afe Babalola University Post-UTME 2013/2014 Application Form?
The ABUAD 2013 PUTME Application Forms Are Available At The Following above stated screening Centers;
Post Utme Form – N7,500 (Seven thousand naira) only
Change Of University Form – N2,000 (Two thousand naira) only
* Important Notice: Application Forms Would Also Be Available For Sale On The Day Of The Screening.
Please share this news with our friends on twitter and Facebook by clicking on the Like Button above and below this post.
Get the latest news from all Universities and Polytechnics in Nigeria by following on Facebook.