This is to inform the general public that Abia state University would be conducting a 3rd and final supplementary Post-UMTE screening examination on Wednesday 30th October, 2013 for all interested candidates.
1. All the Candidates that made Abia state University as their 1st and/or 2nd choice Institution in the 2013 JAMB examination and scored 180 and above are eligible to apply.
2. Candidates who participated in the 2013 ABSU screening test but scored less than 180.
3. Candidates who did not choose Abia State University initially but are interested to apply are also eligible, Direct entry candidates should also present themselves for the screening exercise on the same date.
The Abia State University screening exercise has been slated to hold on Wednesday, 30th October, 2013.
Abia state Unversity, Uturu
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Eligible candidates should proceed to any of the following banks to make payment:
First bank Plc, Keystone bank Plc, Ecobank Plc, Zenith bank Plc, Fidelity bank Plc, and Union bank Plc.
ABSU Micro-Finance bank Ltd and Mainstreet bank Plc.
Mainstreet bank Plc, Skye bank Plc, and Zenith bank Plc.
Uba Plc Aba-owerri road branch and Union bank Plc Aba-owerri road branch.
to obtain a scratch card for the ABSU post utme supplementary registration. You are expected to pay the sum of two thousand, seven hundred and fifty naira (2,750.00) only, services charge inclusive.
(a) Proceed to any internet centre for registration.
(b) Log on to ABSU portal www.absu.edu.ng and complete the application form.
(c) Finally, confirm your entry and print a copy of the form, as evidence of your registration.
The deadline for the on-line registration is Monday 28th October, 2013.
candidates should come to the university on the scheduled day with the following items:
1. 2013 JAMB Slip
2. Post–UTME Acknowledgement slip
3. One recent passport – size photograph, with full names, course of study and JAMB Registration number written at the back.
Please share this information with our friends on twitter and Facebook.