This is to inform the general public that the Sale of Abia State Polytechnic, (Abiapoly) ND and HND Admission Forms for 2013/2014 session is currently ongoing. This is for candidates who made the Institution their choice in the 2013 Utme, and also candidates who didn’t write Jamb 2013 examination can also apply for Admission into Abia Polytechnic.
Abia State Polytechnic admission is in two categories:
2. Candidates without JAMB but has good O’level results can apply for Admission.
1. Applicants who participated in 2013 JAMB Examination and choose the Institution as their First and Second choice and score 150 and above can apply for Admission.
Important Notice: Categories (1) and (2) above can further be split to Morning and Evening programmes for both national Diploma (ND) and Higher National Diploma (HND) programmes.
How to purchase Abia polytechnic 2013 Application form
For interested candidates who want to apply for Admission into Abia State Polytechnic, take note that Abiapoly Application forms will be sold and completed online. Applicants can purchase the Form at the rate of N6,600.00 (six thousand six hundred naira) only at the following designated banks and obtain a pin number with which to access the admission form online.
(a) ABA (Abia State)
- Guaranty Trust Bank Plc. Aba/Owerri Road, Aba.
- Skye Bank Plc. Abia Poly Branch, Aba.
- Fidelity Bank Plc. Factory/Eziukwu Road, Aba.
- Zenith Bank Plc. Eziukwu Road, Aba.
- Ecobank Plc. Aba/Owerri Road, Aba.
- Oceanic Bank Plc. # 2 Station Road, Aba.
- First Bank of Nig. Plc, Factory Road, Aba.
(b) UMUAHIA (Anambra State)
- Guaranty Trust Bank Plc. Umuahia (Aba AIC)
- Spring Bank Plc. Umuahia (Aba AIC)
- Intercontinental Bank Plc. Umuahia
- Access Bank Plc. Umuahia.
For more information and application, visit Abia State Polytechnic official website for more details at www.abiapoly.edu.ng/.
Please share this information with our friends on twitter and Facebook.
Please also info those who want to apply for Admission without Jamb to Apply for Abia Polytechnic.