THIS is to inform all the newly admitted students (including old students- regular) of the Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) that they are to pay their acceptance and school fees for the 2014/2015 academic session at the designated banks listed below;
Note: The Ambrose Alli University 2014/2015 Merit Admission List has been released already, all the candidates who are yet to check their admission status can do so by clicking here.
Faculties ||| Bank
Environmental Studies – UBA Plc
Engineering & Technology – Eco Bank plc
Management Sciences – First City Monument Bank Plc
Arts -First Bank of Nigeria Plc
Education and Agriculture – Fidelity Bank Plc
Natural Sciences and College of Medicine – Zenith Bank plc
Law – Keystone Bank Plc
Social Sciences – Union Bank Plc
For the avoidance of doubt and proper guidance, the 2014/2015 academic session approved school fees are as follows:
1. Arts, Social Sciences and Environmental Studies (Fine and Applied Arts) -N34,500.00
2. Economics, Accounting, Public Administration, Business Administration and Banking & Finance – N40,000.00
3. Natural Sciences, Agriculture and Education – N41,000.00
4. Engineering, Naturals Sciences (Microbiology and Computer Science), Architecture and Building – N45,000.00
5. Medicine, Physiology, Medical Laboratory Sciences, Nursing and Law – N47,000.00
6. Institute of Education – N40,000
ACCEPTANCE FEES PAYMENT FOR NEW STUDENTS
(a) Medical Students (Medicine and Surgery)-N50,000.00
(b) All other Departments-N40,000.00
In addition to the above, all regular students are to pay the sum of N1,000.00 (One thousand Naira) only as Students’ Union dues.
All regular students (both old and fresh), their parents/guidance and the general public are to note the above for further necessary action.
Please click on the twitter and Facebook like button to share this info with your friends.