All the candidates who are preparing for the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board, Jamb 2014/2015 Examination, here is the 8 most useful tips that will guarantee your success and ensure that you don’t miss out. You will be surprise that some Jambites don’t know the date of Jamb examination until 24 hours and they might spend another 24 hours to locate their centre, and upon getting there… The exam is almost through… Don’t let this be you.
You can get all the latest news on Jamb 2014-2015 examination here-> www.nigeriaschool.com.ng/jamb2013
8 useful tips for Jamb UTME 2014/2015 Candidates
1. The 2014/2015 Jamb UTME Examination date is 5th April, 2014
2. The Jamb registration started from 4th November, 2013 and will END on the 14th March, 2014 and Jamb website will closes on Tuesday, 25th March, 2014.
3. The registration fee for the 2014 Jamb Registration is Four thousand naira, N4,000.00 (plus other charges)
4. Official and approved banks where you can buy jamb 2014 scratch cards t:
* Union Bank,
* Zenith Bank and
* Skye Bank
5. The deadline for JAMB-UTME 2014 Registration is 25th March, 2014.
6. JAMB has Cancelled 2nd Choice Option in UTME 2014 Examination, This simply means you can only choose 1 University, 1 Polytechnic, 1 College of Education and 1 Computer Institute (NEW) during registration for the 2014 UTME. So you are advice to choose wisely!
7. According to the information reaching us, there are No More PPT (Paper and Pencil Test) Centers, all Candidate are compulsory to choose the CBT (Computer Based Test)!
8. On the day of the examination, you are advice to go with all the needed tools, to avoid sweating like a christmas goat (smiles)
Please share this information with our friends on twitter and Facebook. Like/join us on Facebook to get the latest news on Jamb 2014/2015 Examination.