The latest report reaching us here is that the Federal University of Technology, FUTO Postgraduate 2013/2014 Application Form for Admission is now on sale, all interested candidates should follow the steps below to be part of the examination.
How To Register for FUTO Postgraduate 2013/2014 Admission
(1) All interested Applicant who want to purchase the Futo postgraduate admission form should goto any branch of First Bank Plc and pay a non-refundable fee of N11, 300.00 (Eleven thousand, three hundred Naira) only for FUTO 2013/2014 PG Application form, you will be given an E-Tranzact receipt which should contain a Confirmation Order and Receipt Number. (Please Ensure that you do NOT lose this information!).
(2) Upon getting your e-Tranzact details, Go to the application page by clicking this link and following the procedures given below.
(3) When the above page loads up, you will be asked to create your Login Account as a New User by entering your First Name, Last Name, Email and any Password of choice, type in the captcha characters and click the “Submit” button.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Make sure the email address supplied is valid as your login details would be sent to the address for future references. (Remember to download the Referee Report and the Transcript Request forms on the Login page)
(4) After you have successfully created your account, use your newly created Login details and Login as an Existing User- on the right pane. Then, click the “Login” button to display the View Forms page.
(5) Then Click on the New Submission link beside Postgraduate Application 2013/2014. Complete the form appropriately (NOTE: asterisk fields are compulsory). At the end of Page One, click on the “Save” to proceed to Page Two.
(6) After completing Page Two of the FUTO 2013 PG form, click on the Save button to proceed to the E-Tranzact payment gateway. And then click on “Continue” to Payment button.
(7) When the page loads up, Enter the Confirmation Order and the Receipt Number on your E-Tranzact receipt in the appropriate boxes provided, then click on the “Submit” button. You will get an instant message to let you know if your payment was successful or not. Log out if your payment was successful. An acknowledgement would also be sent to the e-mail address you provided while filling the form. HINT: ensure you provide a valid e-mail address while registering…
You are required to download and fill the Referee report form and the FUTO transcript Request Form provided using the link below. (the links provided below are in PDF format)
Download Futo PG 2013 Referee report form
Download Futo PG 2013 Transcript Request form
For the comprehensive live of available postgraduate programmes in Federal University of Technology, Owerri (Futo) and their admission requirements, please click on this link.
We, freebrowsinglink.com wish all the candidates the best. Please share this information with our friends on twitter and facebook.