The Lagos State University, LASU, School Management has inform her Students that payment of fees by students of LASU will be conducted via electronic through Interswitch Quickteller, Follow steps given below to make your payment with ease:
LASU TUITION FEE PAYMENT VIA E-TRANZACT FOR 2012/2013 SESSION
step 1. Goto the Lagos State University official website @ www.lasu.edu.ng
step 2. When the page finish loading, Click on the pay fees button.
Step 3. Enter your matriculation number and other required data in the appropriate field provided.
Step 4. Select student type from the option available.
Step 5. Select campus from the options which is avialable.
Step 6. Click on the login button.
Step 7. If your entries are valid, you will be redirect to the e-payment service home page.
Read the instructions.
a. Your fees due are displayed to you for confirmation.
b. Outstanding fees are also displayed.
c. Click the confirmation button to see your bill/invoice.
d. Your bill also shows the total amount payable and a TRANSACTION ID which should be noted or printed out for reference purpose.
Student can complete his or her payment as required by the preferred payment channel he/she chose. The Available channels to make your payment are:
Option A. ATM
* Ensure that the ATM card is Interswitch-enabled, and that the amount payable + transaction fee of NGN300 is available on the card before making any payment, or else you might be charge!.
* From any Quickteller-enabled ATM machine, Insert your card and enter your PIN
* Select Quickteller
* Select Others
* Enter the Quickteller code printed on your invoice
* Enter the transaction Reference Number (Transaction ID) for the transaction (printed on your bill/invoice)
* Confirm the transaction and then the paymentis processed Pick your payment receipt from the ATM (if it is available).
Option B. WEB (Quickteller.com)
* Visit the quick teller website at www.quickteller.com
* when the webpage load up, you will be required to Log in to your account, if you don’t have one, you can create a new account.
* Select Lagos State University under the PAYCHOICE category
* Select the Quickteller code printed on your invoice
* Enter the Transaction ID for the transaction (printed on the invoice)
* Proceed to enter details of your card
* Click Process payment
* Print your Payment receipt from the screen.
A copy will be sent to your email address you provided.
How to make your LASU Tuition Fee Payment if you Don’t have ATM Card?
* For students without ATM CARD.
A/ Walk into any branch of First bank nationwide
B/ Request to get a preloaded debit card (cash card)
C/ The teller receives your cash and funds your debit card
D/ Proceed to the ATM or Quickteller.com to complete your fees payment using your cash card. Regardless of the preferred payment channel used to complete your payment, the LASU Portal is automatically updated with your payment after completion.
You can also access this information in a PDF file, http://lasu.edu.ng/news/EPAYMENT_PROCEDURES.pdf
please share this information with our friends on twitter and facebook.