Before we get started, this are the latest news from Rivers State University of Sciences and Technology (RSUST)
* RSUST SUSPENDS STRIKE ACTION AND ACADEMIC ACTIVITIES HAS FULLY COMMENCES!!
* RSUST 2ND SEMESTER EXAMS TO BEGIN ON THE 17TH SEPTEMBER FOR 2011/2012 Session.
RSUST SUPPLEMENTARY ADMISSION FOR 2012/2013 ACADEMIC SESSION
This is to inform all the candidates who participated in the RSUST 2012/2013 Post-UME Screening exercise and where unable to reach the cut-off points for admission, you can apply using the supplementary admission form into other programmes in the University.
(1) Candidates must possess the basic five (5) O’level credit passes including English Language & Mathematics in accordance with the University’s Entry Requirements (Faculty/Departmental) before applying for the supplementary admission.
(2) Candidates are expected to register for the supplementary admission Online by visiting the official portal of RSUST at: www.ust.edu.ng and make e-payment of N5,000.00 only by using Interswitch Verve enabled cards.
(3) All (1st) first choice candidates who chose Architecture and Land Surveying but were admitted into Quantity Surveying and Urban & Regional Planning but wish to be transfered to their initial programme of either Architecture or Land Surveying are to process the Supplementary forms into the programme of their Choice.
Note: These candidates are not to pay the supplementary fee of N5,000.00. (i.e. No 3 above)
The Faculties and programmes to which candidates may seek supplementary admission are as follows:
(A) FACULTY OF AGRICULTURE:
(i) Agric Economics & Extension
(ii) Animal Science
(iv) Soil/Crop Science
(vi) Food Science and Technology
(vii) Home Science and Management
(B) FACULTY OF ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCE:
(ii) Estate Management
(iii) Land Surveying
(iv) Quantity Surveying
(v) Urban and Regional Planning
(C) FACULTY OF SCIENCE:
(i) Applied & Environmental Biology
(D) FACULTY OF TECHNICAL AND SCIENCE EDUCATION:
(i) Business Education
(ii) Adult & Community Education
(iii) Agricultural Education
(iv) Science Education with options in:
(a) Integrated Science
(V) Technical Education with options in:
** Note ** that there will be no supplementary admission to the following Faculties and Programmes:
(a) Faculty of Law
(b) Faculty of Engineering (all programmes)
(c) Faculty of Management Sciences (all programmes)
(d) Faculty of Science:
(i) Medical laboratory Science
(ii) Computer Science
All interested Candidates are to note that the Rivers State University Of Science and Technology (RSUST) will not entertain any case of change of course after publication of supplementary Admission.
Candidates are informed that online processing of the supplementary forms ends on Wednesday 19th September, 2012.
In addition, it is mandatory that all candidates seeking supplementary admission upload their O’Level results online.
D.C. ODIMABO (MRS.)
Article Source: ust.edu.ng
Please all enquires concerning this publication should be forwarded to the Rivers State University of Sciences and Technology (RSUST) Admission Departments- www.ust.edu.ng