Education News: YABATECH 2012 Acceptance Fee Payment for part time students Released
This is to inform the general public and students of Yabatech The management of Yaba College of Technology has released procedures for acceptance fee, payment and registrations for Newly admitted part time programme students:
1. Check your name on Admission list in the School/Department or on the College portal, click on Prospective Students
2. Collect a payment teller from the Students Account Section of the Bursary unit.
3. Pay the prescribed acceptance fee of N7,500[seven thousand and five hundred naira only] to Fidelity Bank. [Fadeyi or Sabo Branch only].
*Account No: 4010628080
*Account name: Yabatech Acceptance Fee.
4. Submit your teller and payment print-out to the Students Account Section of the Bursary unit and obtain a College receipt.
5. Then, Go to the institution website at www.yabatech.edu.ng
6. Click on the “Acceptance fee payment” button.
7. Print out your Payment History
8. Proceed to the Admissions Department of Registry in Room AA 24 of Old Admin Block to locate your Screening Officer
9. Present two copies of College receipt obtained at the Bursary (original and photocopy) and your Payment History to the Screening Officer.
10. Present original and photocopy of SSCE/NABTEB/ND results for Screening.
Before you can proceed with your registration, you must have been fully cleared.
1. Go to http://www.yabatech.edu.ng
2. Log on to the Students’ Portal by clicking on the “Students’ Portal” icon.
3. Enter your UTME Registration Number/Application Number as your User name and your surname (in small letters) as your Password.
4. Click on “Print Payment Advice”
5. Click on “Print Admission Letter”
6. Pay your fees to the designated bank and obtain a receipt from Bursary with your teller.
7. After payment, Then login to the portal
8. Click on “Fee Payment”
9. Print your payment receipt and obtain your matriculation number.
10. Log on to the Student’s Portal by clicking on “Students’ Portal”
11. Enter your matriculation number as your user name and your password (for freshers/new Student, use your surname as your password).
12. Click on “Course Registration”.
13. Click on “New Course Registration” and click “Enter Course Registration”.
14. Select your course from the list of courses by ticking the box and click on “Preview Courses”.
15. Click on “submit” to submit your Course registration.
16. Click on “Print Course Registration” to print out your Course Registration form.
Go to your Class Adviser and sign your course form.
Go to the School officer, obtain a student file jacket, insert the following documents and submit to him/her
1. Evidence of payment of School fees.
2. SSCE/NABTEB/ND (original & photocopy)
3. Testimonial from former school
4. Two (2) reference letters
5. 10 passport size photographs
6. One post-size photograph (each) of the new student and his parents or guardian
7. Birth Certificate/Sworn Declaration of Age (Original and Photocopies)
Please share this information with our friends on facebook and twitter…
Follow Us On Facebook to get the Latest update @ Freebrowsing-Facebook Fans